Monday, February 22, 2010

Fashion Tv Midnight Hot Plus Girlfriend Thinks I'm Gay Or Obsessed!?

Girlfriend thinks I'm gay or obsessed!? - fashion tv midnight hot plus

Living in Europe we have something like "Fashion TV" or CTV. Pretty funny, now it's filled my channel! I am 41 years old, tall, muscular men, but I love this program and is the only one in the rule, what's on my TV. If you have not yet seen is 24 hours or supermodels in bikinis and lingerie (night) and normal clothes during the day. In the night she "Midnight Hot" which have several hours of topless models in photo shoots, etc.

Sometimes you just have a camera in a nightclub somewhere in the world to show the dancers warm. No talking, just a few ads and a hot dance floor. I think it perfect channel of the people! I even bought a DVR to a DVD with the recording for your return to the U.S. onlyas spectators or as the background.

GF thinks I'm obsessed, or gay, but I think he's jealous, always with supermodels on my TV! I am not ashamed to admit to Fashion TV! I mean, what the BBC? Al-Jazeera?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I must admit, that would be harmed if they saw that the hours of 24 things a day. I'm not jealous, but you seem to be obsessed with other women. If you have attention paid to it would be a happy girl. You do not see the connection, or do you both live happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds gay

    Sound gay now
    no one watches, $% # $ trash
    Get a life

    wow .......

    I hate you so healthy and self -

    ReplyDelete