Monday, February 8, 2010

Spinal Braces After Surgery Can A Cervical Spinal Stenosis Be Caused By A Fall? How Soon Would Signs/symptoms Show Up?

Can a cervical spinal stenosis be caused by a fall? How soon would signs/symptoms show up? - spinal braces after surgery

I) had a direct fall on the head (face region, was initiated in the upstream and outside of combat. When I woke up, my whole body was numb for a few minutes. Finally, my feelings, but returned when the medical staff has helped me to climb, never had a collar for me or prepare the neck. During the next year and a half of my walk, the balance between being very bad. I was diagnosed with severe spinal stenosis and surgery. Unfortunately, my gait and balance are still very bad. I am totally disabled and must use a walker to handle. I am only 51 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment