Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fastest Startup Router How Do I Fix My Warhammer Online Lag?

How do I fix my Warhammer Online lag? - fastest startup router

First of all I would say I know people who play with no lag at all on my own server, so it is probably because the game is brand new (WAR is a game released it was very polite to just a few days)

Here, all data and facts that may be affecting my gameplay (aterisk items that are marked with (*) things that have been updated):

RAM: 2 GB (two 1G sticks) *
Operating system: Windows XP 32-Bit
Processor: Pentium 4 (3.2 GHz)
PC: Dell Dimension 8400
Graphics Card: GeForce 8600 GT (w / DDR2 RAM) *
PSU: 400 watts *
Lead: AT & T's broadband DSL (download files at 200 kb / s to give you an idea of the speed) *

Additional Comments:

- The following ports are open on my router 2wire Warhammer Online:

(TCP)
8046
Serial 1164-1380
1203
80
10622

(UDP)
33100-33500

- Ran Online FFXI download speeds of 20 kb / s not with a period of little or no

- You can upgrade to 2 GB of RAM on Windows XP 32-bit (should not be necessary, however)

- GeForce 8600 is the performance of Fast Set (lower graphic quality, but cleanly) is running

- The war has the fastest frame rate setting was (no frills. Bare Bones setting.) Addition is off the language filter.

- Food is running my equipment: 1 H, 1 GeForce 8600 GT (DDR2 RAM), 1 GB DDR2 RAM 2 sticks. They take the reader ZERO.

- No anti-virus is running.

- No background processes running at startup.

I meet a lot lately, especially in PvP. After upgrading my graphics card, there was no delay, a bit less, but still there.

PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment