Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lawsuit Against Doctors How Would A Person Go About Filing A Lawsuit Against The Hospitals Or Doctors Who Made Medication That Is Bad?

How would a person go about filing a lawsuit against the hospitals or doctors who made medication that is bad? - lawsuit against doctors

for children? I was on Depakote, Paxil, and 14 years, but had to leave because the Depakote permanently damaged my liver. Blood tests done on me while I was to be confirmed in the psychiatric hospital (Bethesda Genesis in Zanesville, Ohio, USA), damaged my liver be repaired due to the Depakote. I was on Paxil and Zoloft 14-15,5 years 15-15.5 years. I was also Fox psychiatric hospital in Ohio, is the border of West Virginia and Ohio. The book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility," said the Zoloft and Paxil cause infertility in women. Since I'm on these drugs as a teenager against my will, and made me sterile, I make a claim? Do I have to hospital where he was, or invite people who do drugs? It is also a way comabt Zoloft and Paxil damage done to my fertility? By the way, I am 21 and husband 29 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment