Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gourmet Valentine Chocolates Help Deciding What To Do With...?

Help deciding what to do with...? - gourmet valentine chocolates

Cinnamon Hearts. My marriage is on the eve of Valentine's Day and My Colors are red, white and black, (perhaps) still undecided about it. I had originally planned to take gift boxes with a few fine chocolates for wedding favors. Then I found some cinnamon hearts, and I really want to use. That is the idea that I'm coming with you:

A) You can forget the wedding favors chocolate and fill the box with a heart of cinnamon.

B) keep the wedding favors chocolate and sweet foods only at each table with cinnamon hearts.

C) Simply use cinnamon for the filling heart vase

Help me choose please! Other suggestions are welcome! Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment